In which cases is no compensation awarded?
- The part which exceed the value of the maximal compensation.
- The value of losted or destroyed valuable goods (money, valuable papers, jewelry, intellectual property and others) are not covered. The insurance company don’t take responsibility for these goods.
- Damages which was produced through transportation of inflammable or explosive objects are not covered.
- The damages which was produced to environment as a result of the accident.
- Driving the car in drunk statement.
- Aggressive violation of traffic rules of MD.
- In emergency cases or in case of war.
What is insurance and why you need it?
Insurance is an way through which you can protect yourself from accidents with rented car. All damages received in road accident are covered by insurance company.
According to legislation of MD, the maximal compensation can reach 1 000 000 lei. In other cases, all damages of the injured are covered.
In case of road accident, the client is obligated to announce the competent organs: police, salvage, fire department in case of necessity and the rent a car company.
The insurance company compensates the injured based on the police report in case of road accident including if the insurance policy is valid at the moment of accident. Indifferent from insurance, the driver is responsible for passengers, the transported goods and the drived transport.